Do you want to be in touch with nature ? If you are adventurous and are thinking of organizing a getaway with your friends, you can try camping out. This is a very economical option, with which you can avoid unnecessary expenses and enjoy an outdoor trip, in which you will surely live unforgettable experiences. In this article we teach you how to organize a camping trip for different holidays, cheap, fun and above all very natural.
- The destination for camping
- What do we need to do the camping?
- Useful Tips for Camping
The destination for camping
Before starting the getaway it is essential to decide the destination. You have to take into account that you can not camp anywhere. But there are areas and places ideal and adapted so that you can make your camping , quietly and safely. However, you can look for a destination near or far to enjoy the nature where you want.
Before deciding the destination, meet with your friends and shuffle all the options that fit your tastes and preferences. You can choose a spot of beach or mountain. You should keep in mind that it must be a place where you can take excursions or different activities to ease the trip .
What do we need to do the camping?
If you are thinking about organizing the camping, you are probably wondering what you will need for it. It is recommended that you make a list with everything that you consider essential before starting the getaway. There are things that you must buy among all, like food or drink. In case you decide to take the food from home it is preferable that you choose foods that can be taken as sandwiches, nuts, fruit, vacuum packed sausages, juices, soda cans, etc. If you decide to cook more, it is better to choose the pasta, the tortilla or the meat empanada and transfer it in a lunch box or strong tupper and avoiding, at all costs, the sauces. Remember to bring glasses.
At the individual level, each member of the group must carry this series of objects and materials suitable for the camping. The tent, the sleeping bag and the mat are essential elements for this type of activity. Also remember to take one or several flashlights, mosquito repellents, plastic bags to throw away the garbage and a canteen. If you have one, you can take a gas stove to cook during the camping. Do not forget comfortable shoes, spare clothes and all those basic toiletries as well as bring a first aid kit.
Useful Tips for Camping
Before camping you have to take into account some useful tips, as it is not about setting up the store and installing it anywhere. We propose a list with the requirements that must meet the destination of the camping:
- Camping in prepared areas or outdoor camping areas .
- Avoid areas with trees to ensure your safety.
- Choosing flat terrain is very common. However, you should remember that in times of rain the land may be flooded more easily. Ideally, look for a place with a little slope.
- Find a place protected from the wind . It is advisable to place the tents perpendicular to the wind.
- Try to identify the plants around you. Many of them are prickly, stinging or poisonous and you should avoid sleeping near this type of plants.
- It is preferable that the place where the camping takes place is clean, free of rocks, branches, stones or other objects that prevent the rest.
- It is advisable to have some river or drinking water around.
- Avoid making fire and bonfires . If it is done, clean the area later to prevent a fire.
- Remember to clean and leave the natural space in conditions after camping.
Keep in mind all these tips before organizing this getaway. Gather your friends, load your backpacks and enjoy nature with a camping trip.