Don’t you just hate it when pests destroy your hard work on plants? Fret no more because we have got your back. Here are a few tricks to naturally prevent pests from entering your garden.
- Invest in a healthy soil
- Rotate plants, don’t keep them in a fixed location at all times
- Separate infested plants. Keep the other safe.
- Spray the pesticides after regular intervals on all plants.
- Ensure that all plants have ample sunlight and air. Damp and cold places make a breeding ground for pests.
- Attract beneficial pests. They help in pollinating and will not allow other pests to enter.